A Blogger and Crafting Monthly Publication with Current trends, Featured Designers, Crafting Tutorials, Blogging Tutorials, Tool Time, Kidz Korner, Monthly Challenges, Crafting for a Cause, Pretty Parties, Our Crafty Event Calendar and some AMAZING giveaways and fun from our FABULOUS SPONSORS!! Make to to recieve it to your e-mail so you don't miss out! A Homespun Affair Designers are always on the lookout for great and new products to recommend to our readers. If you are interested in being one of our sponsors, or if you have a product you would like to have reviewed, please contact email@example.com
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Monday, April 15, 2013
Good Morning Everyone! I am so excited to announce some fabulous changes to AHA that are coming your way!! While the formatting and behind the scenes work was far too much to maintain for monthly publications, I would still like to keep up the Challenges, until I can find a more suitable and less time consuming way to Re-create AHA Magazine!
I hope that you will join me on this journey!
A Homespun Affair Challenges will be very similar to the ones posted with each AHA Release
except for one very awesome detail!
- There will be a prize each month from an amazing sponsor, please "like" the sponsors Facebook page!! They are pretty great for giving us prizes for our challenges!
- Challenges will be Posted on the 1st of each month and close on the 25th of each month (This month will be a little different so please read details)
- Winners will be announced on the 1st of the following month with the new challenge
- Winner will be selected at my discretion by how well they follow the challenge entry requirements, Creative Techniques and originality.
- Your DIRECT post must link back to www.ahomespunaffair.blogspot.com
- Only one challenge entry per post, however each person can submit unlimited entries as long as they fit the theme of the challenge
Here is the Kicker! Your Challenge Entries will match up with a current Magazine Publication Call!
How cool is that!? I will do the leg work for you! All you have to do is be brave enough to submit your project!
Each month I will also be including tips and tricks on getting your projects published!!
Let's Get Started!! This Month's Challenge is going to run from Today until May 15th to get everyone acquainted with how this will work!! Winner will be announced June 1st with the release of the June Challenge!
Somerset Life is looking for project submissions!
Deadline: May 15, 2013
I am looking for a 5 Guest Designers each month who would like to post their creations as inspiration for A Homespun Affair Readers! If you would like to be considered please email me for details and submit 3 links to your favorite blog projects.
Also, if you would like to Sponsor this Challenge, please email me!
Have you Joined A Homespun Affairs Facebook Groups Yet? Come and join us to keep up to date with our: Crafty Events Calendar Gro...
Good Morning all! And Welcome to the September Edition of A Homespun Affair! We are so excited to be working together and be bringing our ...
First, I must sincerely apologize for getting this out to our readers this late! I really must have underestimated the time that it takes...